I know, I know… You got excited customizing and setting up your new acting website and you accidentally deleted a key page. It happens, that’s why we’ve got you covered!
- Log-in to your Actolio Website Dashboard
- Navigate to the “Pages” section within the left hand navigation
- Click “Add New Page”
- Name the page to be what you like or the same as the page you deleted.
- On the right side of the edit screen, you will see a section entitled “Page Attributes”
- Within that section, you’ll see a dropdown, select box for “Template”
- Select the template that corresponds to the one you deleted (for example, you deleted the Resume page, select the “Resume” template for this new page you’re creating)
- If applicable, add this new page back to your navigation area