Your acting website will come with a navigation that will be suitable for most people’s needs. However, as you add more pages and content to your site, you may find that you want to change up your website’s navigation.
- Log-in to your Actolio Website Dashboard
- Navigate to the “Website Settings” -> “Navigation Menu” page within the left hand navigation menu
- The default menu that displays will be your Header Navigation
- Using the boxes on the left, add new pages and content to your menu
- Within the menu on the right, you can drag and drop the items to change the order in which they display
- Indent items to create a drop down menu for your site.
- Once set, click “Save Menu”
Don’t like the default name of some of your pages? Quickly change the names of any of the default Actolio pages